Job Title: Temporary Office Manager (3 months with the possibility of extension)
2½ days (opportunity to work flexibly)
Salary: Circa £27,815 pro rata
Location: South Bristol
A vacancy has arisen in my busy constituency office for an enthusiastic, efficient office manager.
- Ensure a range of efficient secretarial and administrative support
- Ensure the office is fully equipped
- Liaise with groups / personnel at Westminster, within the constituency and the general public on the MP’s behalf as necessary
- Manage the small office team, ensuring accurate personnel records are kept and notifying the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority of contractual changes as necessary
- Overall management of the MP’s diary commitments, delegating tasks to others as appropriate
- Responsibility for managing all aspects of the budget, keeping the MP informed of all relevant financial matters
If you are interested in applying please send a CV and covering letter to Karin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon, 13th September 2017
Interview date: 18th September 2017
If you would like to discuss the role with Karin please call 0117 953 3575.